Wait, stop, don’t take chemical medicines if you don’t really need to! They might treat your symptom, but they are not curing the root of the problem and will bring you many unwanted side effects. You can support your immune system with some effective natural components. Remember that nature is here to support your immune system, and today I’m showing you how you can make 6 ayurvedic natural home remedies made with very common (or easy-to-get) ingredients.
I just graduated from an Ayurvedic Pharmacy course at Greens Ayurveda Hospital in Kerala, India. This course was so unique. I learned so much powerful herbs combinations to approach health from a natural and holistic point of view, and I’m thrilled to start sharing them with you.
Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems, developed more than 5,000 years ago in India. It’s based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. From what I have learned, this science is so wise. One of the things I like most is how they seek nature’s support for balancing the body.
Ayurvedic home remedies
In today’s article, I’m going to share 6 ayurvedic natural home remedies you can make to treat any time you present any of the following illnesses:
- Diabetes control
- Mouth Ulcers
- Sick with a cold
- External pain (muscular or joint)
You can find all the ayurvedic home remedies recipes below. Additionally, I made a video explaining how to make each of these remedies.
Also, thank Dr. Rezbin from Greens Ayurveda for all the knowledge and for taking the time to make this workshop possible.
Hoping they work well for you and your friends and family. With love,
Ayurvedic home remedies recipes
You can find many ingredients in the supermarket and in health food stores. If you can’t find them, you can buy them on Amazon.
Health Cocktail #1: Diabetes
- Amalaki + fenugreek
- Roast the fenugreek in a pan
- Make it powder
- Combine powder fenugreek with the powder Amalaki in equal amounts.
- Add hot water and let it sit for a few minutes before drinking it.
- Drink it on an empty stomach, once a day, every day.
Health Cocktail #2: Constipation
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of raisins to 1 cup of water the night before.
- Blend the water with the raisins the next day to make yourself juice.
- Drink juice on an empty stomach.
Health Cocktail #3: Acidity & Burning
- Coriander seeds
- Add 3 tablespoons of coriander seed to 1 cup of water the night before.
- The next day, filter the water (removing the seeds) and drink the water.
- Make enough and drink it during the day.
Health Cocktail #4: Mouth Ulcers
- Powder Licorice
- Combine both ingredients to make a paste.
- After the meal, you can eat 1 tsp of this paste twice daily. And you can use this paste also on top of your ulcers to help them heal.
Health Cocktail #5: Having a Cold
- Tulasi leaves
- Mint leaves
- Oregano leaves
- Crash all the ingredients a little bit.
- Add them to a pan with 2 cups of water and let them boil.
- Reduce it to at least half the water (the more you reduce it, the better).
- Filter it and drink it like this, or option 2 is to add a little coffee.
- Drink it three times a day.
Health Cocktail #6: External pain (muscular or joints)
- Sesame oil
- Crash the camphor.
- Mix it with a little bit of oil.
- Add it on top of your skin where it hurts.