Since I was vegan (clearly not anymore), I have always loved to make this coconut whipped cream recipe. I don’t know about you, but the coconut flavour is one of my favourites, and I use it all the time. It has the perfect sweetness and is super nutritious, a source of saturated fats.
This particular recipe is extremely easy and fast to make. It requires only two ingredients; and all you need is a hand mixer.
Here’s how to make it:
Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe
– 1 can full fat coconut milk
– Maple syrup or sweetener of choice
– Vanilla extract
Side Note* Prefer canned organic coconut milk, which do not contain any preservatives or thickeners.
1. Refrigerate the coconut milk for 1-2 days.
2. Chill a glass or metal mixing bowl in the freezer.
3. Open the can and scoop ONLY the cream.
4. Using a hand mixer, fluff up the coconut cream for 8 minutes.
5. Add the maple syrup and the vanilla extract.
6. Mix for one more minute.
Eat it with cooked or raw fruits as a snack or for dessert.
I really hope you love it as much as I do.