Thank god for yam and sweet potatoes! They are so versatile; you can turn them sweet, savory, or even spicy!. This time I took some sweet potato leftovers and made these delicious paleo sweet potato pancakes. I hope you love them as much as I do.
Paleo Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
Yield: 4 pancakes
- 1/2 cup mashed yams or sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg or 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla
- Ghee to cook
- Mix all the ingredients until they are well incorporated.
- Heat up a pan and add the ghee.
- Pour the batter in the pan forming the pancakes, and cook them until on the side turns golden; then flip.
Optional add topping on top: raw butter + raw honey, greek yogurt with maple syrup, or raw whipping cream.